I tried not to be a spoil brat. Really. I did. Mom, Dad, you can't really blame me if i want everything in sight. Its just that you guys had always did buys these luxury for me. So, its kinda hard for me not to get any, anymore. You have raised this child into a spoil brat. I'm not criticizing on your ways to raise a child, but really, if you don't want me to be a materialistic adult someday, you could have at least held back a few things. Thank you.
Its fake Chanel. I know. I hate fake stuff. Though it cost nearly as much as the real Chanel watch, I want the real thing. I really don't need a watch to cost that much, anyway. My average price for a watch would be for like, RM90 - RM150 . and that's just fine with me. but giving me a RM300 watch, is just too much for me to wear it on my wrist. Its heavy. and cost too dearly to me. Why do you want me to wear something that expensive to school?
My friends don't wear anything that expensive. I mean, in KL, like everything must be branded and really mahal. but here, I just wanted to fit in. srsly. i love them to death but i don't want them to get offended because they couldn't afford it too. and really, all i wanted was a watch.
I am so picky. sorry. I should have just shut up a little while ago.
I wish I could give a present to my buah hati today. but obviously, everyone would think that i am just so weird. tiba2 jak want to give pressie.
ilysm,W :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah