Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hujan





It was a very heavy down pour. I look at the path to the bus stop, should I run there? I look at the person next to me. We are still under the school's roof. Watching the rain fall. I smiled at him. I don't know what he's thinking about but he smiled back at me. I was thinking about playing in the rain. Dancing in the rain, like no one's watching. I place my hand behind my back, oh, my schoolbag. I reconsider the idea, I don't want any of my books to be wet. I cross that in my mind full of lists.

I hate waiting for the rain to stop, let me play in the rain ! I hate being the nice girl who wouldn't dare to do any wrong. Why ? because he's beside me. I turn around, leaving him alone, and head for the hostel. Maybe I could borrow an umbrella from anyone.

Barbara was happily to lend me hers. Thanks ! I went to the place I was before, but he was gone. He left already and I walked sadly alone in the rain. I hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah