Another one from the Star online. This article caught my eye. It tells us that what 'we are what we read'. I mean, its sooooo true. Most books that we read had influence one way or another. It could even make us think in a different way.
For example, its a way to open our mind in a different point of view. Maybe that we never even know anything about the wars, and maybe about how does someone feels when they are being push away. Just because we never experience it. It could be that we didn't know about it, then we couldn't act in anything.
The book gave us guide on how we could handle a situation. We make better choices than before.
See how it opens your mind when you read ?
I am what I am today maybe because of the books I've read. They leave a mark in your life. I don't have any specific book to make me the way I am now. I gain courage by most of Meg Cabot's books. The first book I read written by her is The Mediator Series. Then on comes Airhead trilogy, How to be Popular just to name a few. Can't wait for the Abandon trilogy.
Meg Cabot is my favourite author, btw, for those who don't know. Its like I can relate to her. because most of her stories are about being timid at first then the main character gain courage and become some one totally brave and could overcome her fears. I want to be brave. I want to be someone who'll remember me by being able to do something courageous.
Awesomely me, HAHA
ameliakitty;


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah