Somehow there's a tiny feeling in me that makes me say, I'm jealous. I'm a control freak, apparently.
Deep inside me makes me feel like there's something going on that I don't know. I mean, I don't know...just a hunch, I guess. Ugh -____________-"
I trust you.
baby, i could feel you're slipping away.
and i'm trying to get a grip on your hand
but i can't even reach for it :(
and i'm trying to get a grip on your hand
but i can't even reach for it :(


I understand how you feel :( I felt that way everyday with Todd.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I think Todd and I dh break up :'( And you are the first to know this (well, first of my friend. Second after Baina
thanks suhana :) maybe im just missing him :(
ReplyDeleteomg, im sorry for u. what happened? u guys lost contact ke?
After his birthday, we hardly talk. Not long after that, he just stopped sending any messages. I kept waiting for hime every day. the last conversation we had was during Ramadhan. He left me a couple of messages. The last message from him was when I was in the hospital. And up till now I haven't heard a single word from him. So, I decided that it meant that he was breaking up with me.
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to be sorry. It never should have happened in the first place. My relationship with him is not like a real relationship. I was foolish to even think that something like that could turn into a real solid relationship.
If Todd break up with you that way, he's just not brave enough to tell you. He's wrong to keep you waiting.
ReplyDeleteThe sad part would be letting our hearts give hopes. But we only have a pocket full of hopes. That's the thing that keeps us waiting by the phone.
My pocket is almost empty to think that my relationship is real. But I trust him, my Wafi.
thanks sayang :)
ReplyDeleteIts 2 years 10 months now ;)
ReplyDelete