He texted me saying he just got his phone back after it was fixed, virus.
I mean, I'm super glad that he wasn't doing anything to avoid me. but virus or no virus, things are not the way like we were before.
When we were very much new in the relationship, we just couldn't take our eyes off each other until at some point my classmates teased us. I didn't mind at all. I loved his attention to me. The feeling when I am with him would be, like I'm the only girl in the world ( sorry, Rihanna. I am the only girl in the world in his eyes :D ) . I missed being chased around by him with his video cam. When the school year was almost over, I stopped avoiding his cam, and smiled a lot. I asked to look at the pics. Then we took pics together during biology. ;) It was all I could ask for. I love you.
The sad part would be, I don't have the copy of those wonderful snapshots. :(
Now, being million miles away from him, I get paranoid. He adds a lot of girls on fb. Dah la semua yang seksi and gorgeous. Then chats with this junior from our school, he claims that they're like brother and sister. Well, aku tahu bila dah jadi abang adik pun boleh jadi yang lain la. Trust me, I know.
I'm not saying I don't trust you. I don't want to take the risk to lose you. I just cant. So, I'm sorry if this hurts you, but it hurts me.
Don't you get it? I stayed away from my guy friend, that I known since form 1, so you don't get jealous. Please, please don't do this to me.
I don't feel like the only girl in the world anymore.


Alololo. Haha.
ReplyDelete