Alissa : *on her bed* whatchadoin' angah? fb?
me : Nope, checking my applications for Universities online. *continues looking at screen*
Alissa : *quiet* *pulls blanket over her head*
me : *looked at Alissa* why are you so quiet?
?
*pulls blanket*
Alissa : *sobbing* you're leaving already?
me : no, not yet but I will. why?
Alissa : I don't want you to leave yet.
I hugged her.
Its strange, I mean, I never thought she'd actually cared if I go anywhere. Then I realised I never gone anywhere further from her, my family, for more than a few days.
We're always together. I'd hugged her at night when she had nightmares and maybe when she has problems going to bed. Even when we slept somewhere else, at a hotel, at my grandparents' house, I'd be hugging her at night, cause she sometimes has problems sleeping at new places.
Along was always the one going to boarding school and now she has no problems being away from us. but me ?
We're always together. I'd hugged her at night when she had nightmares and maybe when she has problems going to bed. Even when we slept somewhere else, at a hotel, at my grandparents' house, I'd be hugging her at night, cause she sometimes has problems sleeping at new places.
Along was always the one going to boarding school and now she has no problems being away from us. but me ?
me : Its okay, Along will be back before I leave.
I promise I'll call every week, okay?
Alissa : um, okay .


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah