I've become so accident prone lately. My walking looks like some drunk person who just couldn't walk on a straight line. My hands has scars and marks from cat scratch to knife cuts and paper cuts. Despite everything, my hair looks fine. Muahaha.
The lazy song - Bruno Mars
that song is the theme song for my life.
In another unrelated topic, my comb/the remote control (depends on whichever is nearer) is my microphone for my concert which include singing Yuna's songs to Avril Lavigne. Huh as if I got some great voice. Whatever, my cats don't have any complains. XD
The lazy song - Bruno Mars
that song is the theme song for my life.
In another unrelated topic, my comb/the remote control (depends on whichever is nearer) is my microphone for my concert which include singing Yuna's songs to Avril Lavigne. Huh as if I got some great voice. Whatever, my cats don't have any complains. XD
Everyone found their college or university to go to. I don't know yet. My mum kept giving doubt looks. " You didn't apply anything for dentistry? Are you sure you want to be a Vet? How about being a teacher? "
I'd give replies like, " I don't want to spend my life looking at peoples mouth, what if I hurt them badly? Yes, I want to be a vet but I also want to be a psychiatrist, a writer and maybe a physiotherapist. But I know I can't be all of that. A teacher is a nice job but I'm not sure I know how to handle kids. I know what students say about teachers behind their backs, I'm paranoid enough to know I wont last. "
I know, I know. I don't want to make mistakes. but if we don't make mistakes how are we going to learn not to do it anymore in the future? Is it so bad to trust me? Sometimes people need others to trust them to make them believe that they can do it. Its that little push to help you to do more.


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah