Here are things that you need to know about me.
1. I am not a person who can talk spontaneously. I'll stutter. Seriously.
2. I don't know how to make conversations. I just can't find any topics to talk.
3. I have a background that may or may not be the same as yours. I don't talk to anyone about my problems anymore. My past is my past, and my future is my choice.
4. I don't know why but I am always the shadow; meaning, I am always next to the person who is 'outstanding', 'marvelous', 'awesomely great' ..etc. I never get the spotlight?
5. If you ever say bad things about me, or directly to me, I can't give out good comebacks. or even scare the freakin' hell out of you. (Mostly because..refer to number 1 in this list) and maybe I don't have a 'mean' DNA in my body to begin with. HAHA
6. I'll fall in love easily. If you are my bf, please don't leave me for too long? I am such a weak being.
7. I am always quiet. If you don't know me well, then I think you'd say that I'm snobbish and sombong. I am not sombong, btw. I'm nice :) LOL
regarding to number 5, I always have Ashley Grace Anthony to back me up. But she's not living near to me anymore :'( waaaa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


is it true number 6..... even if someone that been left for so long or ages, if he or she really loves her or him, then her or his heart will never give in for someone else, dont you think?
ReplyDelete