Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Phonecalls from beyond ? :D

Random thoughts : Most pretty girls would usually end up with funny guys. Perasan tak ?

Anyways, I'm here not to complain and not to procrastinate ( I think.. ). I'm here just to update on the assignments I have to do in less than 3 days since I'll be going back to Kulim, Kedah on Saturday morning. Oh God. The horror.

Thank God Kak Ipah was there to list out the assignments I have to do, or else I don't think I'd remember anything about those Biology assignments and Management mind maps.

Okay, Amelia. Azam baru !
  • DO NOT PROCRASTINATE
  • STAY FOCUS IN CLASS
  • LIMIT YOUR PHONE CALLS
  • PRIORITIZE YOUR GOALS
  • TRY TO KEEP UP WITH ASSIGNMENTS - JANGAN TAK HANTAR ASSIGNMENTS
Wish me luck, dearie !

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah