Here's the thing.
I am just so NOT focused right now. Maybe I am just so easily distracted with..everything.
I mean, what do you do when you have your own lappy with free wifi? Gosh. FACEBOOK, TWITTER, EVERYTHING, basically.
This week has been rough. and its not even Thursday yet. I'd hate to see what's up in store for me next. Dear God, give mercy.
I can't cope well with such situations where you have to face it alone. I'm an auto-phobic, actually. but silly thing about me is that I need to be alone. Can you understand me? I mean, I need to be in a presence where there is a lot of people but I need to be alone sometimes. Its the time for me to think. The time for me to understand myself. You have to understand yourself before you could understand others, am I right?
I'm sorry abang. I hate it when we fight. I hate it when you left me hanging by the thread and leave me thinking with questions. Questions which was just left being unanswered. Talk to me abang? Please. I need you now. I need you every minute of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sorry if we fight a lot~ but its the fight makes our bond n relationship stronger right? ;)
ReplyDelete