Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Capuchin monkeys

After a few months leaving my diary back home, I've brought my Gold hard cover diary to college. To tell you the truth, its unsettling to think that someone might read it. But anyway its more unsettling to say that I couldn't express my feelings and pour all my hatred or be frank with myself. I mean, who is really that frank about their feelings?

*hides diary in super secret hiding place in my dorm* haha. kat mana yang selamat?

well, result hasn't come out yet. The teachers know but we all don't know nothing 'cause we can't know until the UMK people release it. boo hoo. This is very stressful.

Assignments so far is ...BIOLOGY. which is to find bioindustry/ bio business. I have monkey-related project on my mind. What is up with me and monkeys? I have no idea. They're just sooo cute.

Look at this Capuchin monkey - image from Wiki

Comel . tgk mata dia tu. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah