Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Long-distance Relationship

Dear world,
I have a wonderful boyfriend who effortlessly love and care for me even though we are away from each other most of the time. He is adorable, sweet and knows how to take care of me. He'll make me laugh when I cry on the phone. He'll lullaby me to sleep with his great voice. He would pretend that he has a sore throat but he'll give in and sing for me anyway. He is somehow prone to accidents with his motorcycle, which worries me since I am a thousand miles away. Nanti bawa motor ya elok2 okay? Iboh laju gilak,I'd say. He'll say, 'NO', just because he likes to make me worry some more but he is more careful now, I'm sure. He was shy (we were both shy hihi) when I first talk to him. A birthday, a bar of dark chocolate and a text message connected us. We have been together for over a year now. There will always be a bump in the road, but that's what makes the bus rides fun, am I right? We can make this long-distance relationship work. I know we can, kan abang?


I love you, Abdul Wafi Bin Hj Othman. My teddy <3
Sincerely,
the girl who is obsessed with Wafi 
:)

2 comments:

blah blah blah