Monday, November 28, 2011

F-bomb

I said goodbye to facebook and tried to sleep but that didn't happen. I'm to messed up to do my assignment. So lets update this blog?

Here's just to share my first time to say f*ck out loud in public. I know you'd say its so inappropriate for young girls to say curse words. I remember walking to my classroom from somewhere but when I was about to enter the class, Madey startled me, I guess. and out goes the f-bomb. Idk why I was pissed that day, but yeah I was.

To tell you the truth I say it in my mind a lot, just to add emphasise on my sentence. Which isn't a good habit. so everyone, wash those potty mouth. Seriously, you can't have little sisters hear that. They'll tell mom and you'll lose their faith forever. Well, maybe not forever lah.

The only bad word that is allowed is 'stupid' in my household. Which is still not very nice, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah