Monday, January 16, 2012

2 hours reading

I literally had just finished reading, and putting down a book by Meg Cabot. Every Boy's Got One. 328 pages and I'm loving every page. Its either the book is really great or that I have not have a hold on to books since being in college and its exciting to read again. 


Oh I just love reading, as much as I love eating? Well anyway, I haven't had breakfast yet but didn't notice that I'm hungry until I put down that book. Yeah, another unputdownable book by Meg Cabot.


The book was actually like those 2 in 1 book. The other half of the book is Queen of Babble Gets Hitched, which is the book 3 in the Queen of Babble series. I'm giddy to read it but then I wouldn't be doing any housework now. Oh wait, I haven't feed the cat. and Fluffy is singing 'Angah' which sounded like 'A Ngraaahhhhh'. Okay, IDK how to spell it out. 


Got to feed my seven-little-dwarfs cats now.
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah