So hear me out, k?
I have like one pack of film left for my polaroid. Which is to say, I have 10 films left and it will run out soon. Grr. I love that I got to keep the photos of my family and able to scrapbook it. When I got the polaroid, I told myself that I want to take all of my loved ones' photos. So I can keep them and make that moment last in just an instant. I have my picture taken with my Ummi, my siblings and my Grandmother. Though I haven't had my picture taken with Abah, I know I will get the chance to do so, I hope. Then I thought of Wafi. Nak gambar dengan dia.
Before I met Wafi, I don't really believe that long-distance relationship will work. I used to only believe that those kind of relationship could work for other people, but not me. He made me realise that it is possible for anyone to have a long distance relationship and thats what makes the phone calls so interesting. I haven't meet with him for over a year now, not that its my choice. Its hard not to miss him so much. Abang, let me assure you that my love for you is not the same as the day we first said hello. Its more than that now. I love you.
So, stalker Abdul Wafi, come and visit here please. So I can get my picture taken with you using my Fuji Mini Instax Camera.
I miss you.
Sincerely,
the stalker's stalker


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah