Sunday, February 5, 2012

Air Terjun Junjong

I'll admit this, I wasn't that excited about going there when they asked me the day before. I mean, I feel like I wanted to go but somehow at the back of my mind, I feel like I shouldn't. And this was waaaay before Wafi got a little jealous when I told him that about 4 of my 'male' classmates are going. 


I didn't go. 13 of my friends went there, including 5 guys. 


When all of my friends had came back from Air Terjun Junjong, they said they had a blast! But one thing that had made it bad was that there are rempit guys there too. They saw that they(the rempit guys) were targeting 2 of my friends at first and tried to find the opportunity to talk to them. But when they( the rempit guys) saw that my friends are with my guy classmates, they didn't approach my friends. So, I guess they had a little 'bodyguard' help from classmate guys. 


Abang, bukannya sayang nak back up ke apa, tapi kami semua dah jadi macam keluarga. Macam adik beradik je dgn semua, including the guys. And they're not that bad, at least they could play 'bodyguard' to my friends kan? Kalau dorang tak ikut, mesti dah lama kena kacau tau. Anywayy. Don't worry too much k? No other guys can steal my heart like you had stole mine. ;)

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah