2 years ago, because of this date, I gave dark chocolates to a boy who I have a crush on. Last year, I didn't give him anything, though. Long distance sucks, huh? Kena post barang lah apa lah. and he doesn't want his family know about me yet, so mana la nak post ke rumah dia. This year, I want to dedicate this blog post to him; Abdul Wafi B. Hj Othman or who my friends call Waffle hehe. Just kidding, abang. :P
see, ice creams on waffles ARE yummy. the iklan gardenia says so. but, I don't like the waffles really. because the roti plain ones are sungguh enak di makan begitu saja. betuuuul >_<
Happy 19th Birthday, my not-gay-prince-charming. Age is just numbers. You are always young...if you let yourself be young.
Jadi, jom lompat bintang. HAHA :D
the-one-who-loves-the-gardenia-roti,
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah