Where is this place? Kuching, Sarawak. Let me tell you a little bit about Kuching, its a place where I learn to looove to jog. I mean, I always went to the Pustaka there and we will jog a few rounds and when we're done, we sat by the lake (which is so beautiful when the fountain is on) and we feed the quaky ducks. and Kuching is a place where I see my dad the most..at home. Don't get me wrong, I guess Kuching doesn't have a place that opens after hours where he can go lepak or anything lah..like KL.
Its a place I mature from this insecure girl into a let loose kind of character. Its a place where I met the awesome people like Wafi and Ashyy.
Enough about that, what did I do there? I mean, what can you do there for only in 2 days? It was my mum's friends first time being there and my mum was playing the tour guide. I've seen most of Kuching and I guess the point of me tagging along was so I could meet up with Wafi and Ashley.
When our plane landed on the 4th of June, it was afternoon. I was anxious of my plan that day. At about 2pm baruu lah I leave the hotel room and meet a guy in a white kancil. Haha, yes Wafi, its necessary to mention the white kancil. For the few first minutes I could not believe that I'm in Kuching, with Wafi on the driver's seat. Let me tell you, I needed to take deep breaths before I could stop my goofy smile. Why is it so hard to believe? Well, we haven't seen each other for about a year and its a bit surreal.
We drove (he drove us, I mean) to the Spring to watch Snow White. But we didn't pre-book the tickets and was sold out. Instead we ate some ice creams. I finally got my ice cream treat from Wafi :) I surprised myself that I didn't pick out Chocolate. Change to taste? I went with Strawberry.
We end up spending so much time in the car driving around Kuching...since we didn't know where to go next. haha. Want to know the truth? I don't mind being lost with you. haha y am i soo cheesy?
Thats the end of Day 1.
More later,
Amelia



Goshh. Black face. Hahaha
ReplyDeleteGoshh. Black face. Hahaha
ReplyDelete