Sunday, July 14, 2013

Toothbrush

I accidentally left my toothbrush at my Nenek's house after spending the weekend there. Ugh.
So after having my Sahur this morning, I rampage the bags and hope that I'll find my toothbrush. Alas, takda.

This got me thinking. What do you do when you lost your toothbrush? Logically, I would just use my finger and put toothpaste on and brush. Later, I'd go to the convenience store and  get a new toothbrush. I know, as if the junk and stuff from my mouth are removed when I use my finger brush =____=

Then, another thought occurred, what do the people, who have lived before the toothbrush was invented, do? How do they brush their teeth? Do they even brush their teeth? What about toothpaste? Tell meeeeeee, I'm curious but I'm lazy to do a google search.

Anywayyy, on that visit at kampung, there's a reflexologist live nearby Nenek's house. So, we went to check it since Ummi's been having some problems with her legs and stuff. I have a go and have a massage myself. Let me tell you this, its not as pleasant as having a massage. Plus, I got black swollen parts on my leg and pain.

On the up side, my wrist which was injured playing ice skating last week is healing. It's not healed yet, but its getting there. YEAY.

Its kinda cool actually. You get to know your body through your own feet. Each point of your leg represents a part of your body. The person didn't actually massaged my wrist to get my urat and stuff to be aligned, but massaged on my feet. Which, btw, hurts.

I get to know what's happening with my body too.

  • Pernafasan pendek. or shortness of breath. Something to do with my lungs lah.
  • Leg cramps. The reflexologist actually pin point the parts and the reason why I got those black ugly swollen parts. 
  • White discharge. Peranakan.
  • Need to 'kurang makan manis'. =____= How can I be apart from sugary things?
  • Gastric

Hope things will go well.
Toodles,
Amelia


2 comments:

  1. eeee x berus gigi. hahaha.
    hey, did you that theres a recent archaeological dig has found that the earliest use of toothbrushes may have occurred in India and Africa. It was discovered that a bristle toothbrush had been used there as early as 1600 B.C.
    credits to wikipedia. hoho
    btw, i think those prehistoric men n women cleared the junk in their mouth using the tiny bones of animal maybe :D
    and and and, arent they just chew those raw meats??
    wow, thats long...
    ummm, besides that.....


    I MISS YOU~
    I LOVE YOU~
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I did brush my teeth okay. Just didn't use my toothbrush. At least I got a new toothbrush now. yeay.
      Thank you for clicking wikipedia and copy paste here. haha :D
      wait wait, prehistoric men and women eat raw meat je? Don't they at least roast it on fire? hmmm. lagi melekat stuff on teeth. haha
      I MISS YOUU TOO. LOVE YOUU ;)

      Delete

blah blah blah