Sunday, September 15, 2013

Choice or Chance?

What determines our destiny? Is it our choice? Or by chance?

In my almost 20 years on earth, I often think that choice determines or fate but as I ponder more, chance has the joystick to this game of life. The part where I get this animal husbandry course instead of Vet, me meeting Wafi, me even moved to Kuching in my Form 3. Most of it is determined by chance.

Sometimes we tried our best but somehow we end up having the crappy controller. In which we have to learn its ways to get better; be better. I mean, we don’t always get our ways but we just have to be flexible and be the best that we can. Why dwell on things that aren't worth to converse over? A healthy discussion would mean having 2 or more people throwing ideas and thoughts on things. If not, it would just be a monologue. Thus, the monologue could be positive or negative, depending on how full is your glass.

I realised I somehow become the glass-is-half-empty-kind of person. Which is not good. Not good at all. Where does all of this negativity is coming from? I used to be the neutral type with a pinch of positivity and smiles. Now I'm in the scale of everything-is-not-good-enough. Ugh, ungrateful much?

I need to flip that switch.

First step? I have to be aware on what face am I putting on. If I am having the frown face, I just have to remind myself to smile, even if it’s not entirely sincere. Being polite is superior to being sincere. But I'm not saying that being sincere is not vital.

Having sincerity is the key to making everything better. I try to be as honest as I can when I'm talking and even writing here in the blog.

I need to get my creative juices going. Ps; I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah