I like to do things alone sometimes. That will be the time for me to just think and listen to myself. Because when you are in a crowd, you tend to listen, eavesdrop on every conversation and try to get as many information as you get. Instead of listening to yourself.
Also, I'm quiet around people I'm not familiar with. Even if they try to include me into their conversations, I just can’t come up with anything. Maybe I'm just blank at that time. Sometimes I wonder why I'm like that.
I'm the kind of person who would find the colour of the sky as interesting. I like to notice the little things. You know, if you wear a red dress, it’s just a red dress. But if you put on some gold bangles with a pair of wedges, it becomes an outfit. I like to point out to the things I like. Don’t be surprised if you don’t know me and I come up to you and say, “I like your shoes”. Weird I am. Yes.
I walk alone more than I am with a group of people. I don’t mind being by myself. I say this because I know a person who just can’t go anywhere by herself. She just needs someone accompany her everywhere. So if you see me somewhere walking alone, don’t say that I am alone because I get abandon. I'm alone by choice. Not by force. I'm not an outcast.
Plus, when I'm alone, I actually get this feeling at ease because when there’s something wrong, I’d like turn to Allah, instead of ranting to other people. If you go complaining to other people, that would just make you sound ungrateful, kan?
I have no idea where this post is inspired from. Maybe I just need this to justify myself, so I can be left alone to do my on things sometimes. And oh! New semester is coming. New semester : new junior. More people. Crowded. I hate crowded places. Hard to focus.
Wish me luck.
This was on 5th September.*


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah