Sunday, December 1, 2013

Breakthrough, finally.

I may or may not be able to say things the way I wanted but I will always try to have the message across.

Dear Nora Amelia,
This is not something new that you hear. But it's something new that got through you, finally.
At times, you will feel like giving up but you find strength and courage to overcome these little fear of failing of yours. Sometimes you hear the same thing again and again yet it meant nothing. It wasn't because that the presenter himself was bad at sharing his or her experiences. Sometimes it means that you are not even trying to understand the important parts in life.
Sometimes it is not even directly given or shared to you. Sometimes Allah wants us to observe everything and take a deep breath and just understand. Allah had showed us a lot of things in life. Ya Allah, banyak sangat cara yang Engkau cuba sampaikan nasihat serta tunjuk ajar. I'm sorry I never really listen before.

Thus, oh dearly self, I hope you'll be better at observing, understanding, learn and eager for more.

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah