Friday, November 22, 2013

Sejuk sebelah

The other day, I went to donate my blood. Due to people coming from this hospital. I know I shouldnt be upset at all. Bukan rezeki nak derma darah. I made a mistake of  complaining about how bad the services are. I should have just reported to the portal hospital thingy.  Nak complain kat orang bukan dapat apa2. I mean, after doing so, at least the hospital could tryyy and improve on things that lack. as in...experiences. we are not some lab rats that you could just test on.

I got a blue hand that could not function well for an hour plus during that hour, my right hand was very cold. You could really tell the difference of my sudden body temperature drop.

Lesson learn from this, hmm act! dont just say and complain and cry. ugh. Plus, be careful of where you want to donate your blood. the hospital that came to my institute had experienced nurses but in other fields but not in taking blood. hmm. I heard the MA told them,  "praktikal ni tak macam teori."

I could have lost an arm if they didnt stop the drawing of blood. they lupa to longgar the pressure thingy. mmg lah no bloodflow.  =__=

sekian terima kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah