I'm blessed and grateful for friends and family for their support in which I will never be able to go through anything without Allah's and their help. Alhamdulillah.
Its my first time to perform Solat Istikharah. Tenang. Its like you're ready for Allah to give answers and having that connection and special bond is more than enough for me. Alhamdulillah. Pray for me. Pray for my peace of mind.
Before that, I was like having PMS for a week. Moodswings and anxiety stuff. And its not even 'that time of month' yet. Haihh.
I went for a jog with Zati last night. Yes, at night. Petang taksempat pun. On that wide open field in Jeli Campus, its really clear to find stars. After a few rounds jogging we sat there and talk and try to recognize the stars. I wish I could just lie there and look at the stars, looking at Allah's great creations. Subhanallah cantik.
You might say, "Alah, bintang je pun." For a city girl like me, its so hard to just ease up and find the time to look up at the sky. Lampu terang sangat kat bandar.
Its like a real diamond in the sky. I wish I could share the moment with my loved ones, just breathe the fresh air and look at the beautiful stars. I could actually feel myself smiling.
One night after picking up Lissa from tuition,
Lissa: Angah, come outside, I wanna show you something.
Me: What? *goes outside*
Lissa: Okay, you stand here, face this side okay Angah?
*Lissa positioning me*
Lissa: Now look up. Do you see what I see?
Me: Wahh
Lissa: Do you know the names Angah?
Me: Not really. But I think that three straight stars lining up is the Orion's Belt.
Lissa: Yes it is. *She started drawing empty lines on the sky, trying to connect the dots and make shapes and finally found the guy with bow and arrow*
An interest sparked in me that night. I wish I could see the stars every night. I wish to be able to identify and name most of those stars. Pastu boleh tunjuk kat Lissa (:
Stargaze with me, bucuk?
Amelia


I will~ someday.
ReplyDeleteIll be your life stargazing partner, sayang ;)