I have always thought that creating an outfit has its own similarities with creating a dish.
I mean, in an outfit, you will always have one piece of clothing that shines which the rest of the clothing pieces just compliments it; with the awesome color, right way to wear and the right accessories.
In cooking, there's always a main thing in a dish. Chicken, Fish, Meat, Broth or even Pasta. There's gonna be one that shines and the flavor in it compliments the main with side stuff that enhances the taste. Kinda like accessories for clothes.
Here I'm comparing an outfit with a dish. hah. If I can be good at putting together the perfect outfit, then, does that mean I can make great dishes too?
If only it would be that easy. Maybe that's Wafi's corner to mix food. Let me play with clothes. Wheee :P
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah