Friday, April 18, 2014

Procrastination Addict

Having the time to watch Awkward season 4 when I have a video assignment and presentation due means that I have serious issues in procrastination.

So here is my guilt trip ride for my faults.

Focus, Nora. You need to FOCUS. You cant think that things are going to go your way without having a little effort. Stop worrying. Worry is for those who solely rely on their own efforts; which should have been putting your faith on Allah as well.

I need to make a list.

  1. FOCUS.
  2. What do I NEED to do to survive? Eat. Pray. Love.
  3. Baby steps on presentation; Read journals and important points. Make sure to meet up with groupmembers and Puan Khairiyah. I feel like ditching the group and enter a new one. Anyone want me in? 
  4. German Video with script and translation. and pictures. We're going to Europe, baby! Experience cultures.
  5. PLL (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah