Aside from what I've written in this post; I have few others and some that I have achieved.
Do volunteer workGo to Big Bad Wolf BookfairGo Ice Skating- Finding myself
- Find a passion and pursue that
- Create Boho Chic style
- SKYDIVING
- Graduate in any degree
- Read a total of 100 books/novels from 21 to 31 years old
- Playing video games for as long as I can without being judged or disturbed (Record time before being disturbed; 5 hours. So lame =______=)
- Make an illustration and get it published somewhere
- Write a letter to everyone who has influenced me in life and make people find it after I die
- Go to Europe and breathe air
- Find a new hobby every year (2014 - Drawing/Doodling, 2015 - ?)
- Actually finish a medication as prescribed by the doctor (I never finish any antibiotics or whatever)
- Give away my clothes and empty out my closet. MAKE OVER.
- Hug a kangaroo (Are they huggers ? O.o I might get kicked by doing that)
- Go without gadgets (Phone, Laptop, MP3 Players, etc) for 18 hours, for 100 days : 0 days
So far, that's it.
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah