I just got your invite. Thank Allah that my exam ends on the 18th, and still in time for your wedding, on the 21st June.
I am basically speechless. I still can't believe this.
Remember how we used to be these teenagers and rant on every single thing and say things like boys will be boys, like there's no hope for love. Haha. Look at us now. Look at you now. (:
Suhana, I am very happy for you. I hope everything will go well for you. I hope Andrew takes care of you very well. I feel like hugging you. I wonder how your Mum feels. I wonder how Baina feels. I wonder how my wedding would be like. Berangan.
I don't know if you read this, but if you do, it sure hell would bring back memories. Thanks for helping me get through those school years after I move to Kuching. Thanks Baina, Suhana for the support system to all my crazy teen angst years. Haha, now I feel like the mother of the bride, giving away her daughter.
I guess there's nothing left to say except, I wish you a happy marriage. Oh wait, there's much to say, tunggu kat wedding reception nanti.
Love ya,
Amelia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah