I'm starting to learn how to count again. Counting my blessings that is.
Being at home for the semester break have made me less grateful and the negativity is just overwhelming.
This is me trying to have a comeback to the writing world.
Next Monday will be my second semester in Fashion Design Degree. Alhamdulillah. Look how far I have been since my last update.
Over the semester break, I made a few garments. One for Along for her bridesmaid's kurung moden. One for Ummi's school batik uniform. One for her friend. 2 more for her friend's daughter. One for nenek, which I still need to adjust the hip area was a bit snug on nenek.
for a total of 2 months, I made 6 outfits.
Yeay
Not exactly a proud number but at least I did some, right?
Other than that, I ran my first half-marathon last January. That is my first 21km woo. I think I could go further after this. Maybe 48km will be in the list pretty soon.
But for now, all my marathon running have to be on pause 'cause I currently have RM21 left in my bank account.
I really need a scholarship soon. Abah and Ummi can't be burden by all this anymore.
All I could do now is to sell instagram accounts for a few hundred ringgits which isn't much if you think about my tuition fee being nearly 10k.
I need to change this.
-Amelia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah