Tuesday, March 20, 2018

2/28

I wanted to make it as a daily thing but I just lack discipline to do so. But lets just pretend that this is a continuous thing, shall we?

Sometimes I feel lost and I feel angry and I just don't know what to do. I know 20s are the time for all of us to figure things out but I'm almost halfway through to being 30. I thought I got it all figured out but I came back being lost bit by bit.

Maybe I have figured it out before but I just need some reassurance. Maybe I need some courage. Maybe I need some clarification on what to do next.

Well, dear Nora Amelia. You don't always need to know everything. Just learn new things. Figure out what to do when you encounter a problem. Be the better person in every situation. Ummi brought you up very well to clear all these tiny shrub pathways into the real deal: your dream.

Yes, your dream is this beautiful thing that only you, yourself could handle, only you could see it. But if you want others to see it, you must show it through your actions.

I made a schedule on what to do so I could have everything on time nowadays. I need to think clearly. I must be diligent to do all these tiny tasks and see the bigger picture. All these will help you into doing the next thing. You cant just skip the whole process and say, "Hey I'm a fashion designer" , and not knowing what to do. You need plan. You need to devise a strategy.

From now on, I will start posting pictures of what I could do. So people will see my potential. People will know what I am capable of. People will beginning to see my dream taking shape. I will grasp every opportunity that I could ever get. This will open more doors. This is happiness.

Get ready for my baju raya and baju tunang YASSSSS

Taking charge
-Amelia

ps; I want everyone to ponder on how Allah has made us all happier and even better than yesterday. I was sad about something yesterday but it just occurred to me that Allah just gave me that extra push for me to move forward. Like being sad is what you need to feel happy again. Allah is the Greatest. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah