Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away


Its been raining every morning since school started. Its like a sign to another gloomy day.

I feel tired and I just couldn't focus during class. I know the teacher is teaching something at the board, but somehow I couldn't understand much. oh my, I'm scared that if I don't catch up, I'll get left behind so far until no one could save this dead soul.

Its already Sunday but I still haven't managed to do any homework. Anytime I look at my homework, I'll feel dizzy and get this idea to go fetch something to eat. I wonder if there is any such disease with these symptoms? O_o

I have to stop my piano lessons for a while until SPM ends. when will it end anyway? My piano skills are getting bad. big time. I'm gonna download/print more and more music sheets and practice at home, I hope Ummi doesn't mind if I use her printer.

Anyway, I got a feeling that everyone I love is gonna leave me. Insecure. Paranoid. Anxious. Nervous. Okay, I'll get more vocabularies to use, now that I have my dictionary. Who could have thought that getting a dictionary could affect with such delight? I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah