Friday, January 1, 2010

Nothing is Permanent but Change



SPM. senior year. a year with endless studying.

Sometimes, I just wished that I could stop time and let a moment last forever. This is my last high school year. DUDE! I wanted it to end fast but at the same time, I don't want it to end at all. All the people we know will be on separate ways. and there's gonna be a lot of changes.

My school principal told me in an assembly; "Nothing is
Permanent but Change". She is right. There will always be change. The world hates being in a monotonous way. and whatever we do, there will always be change. That's for sure.

Ashley's going to asrama. ;( Then, who will I be with when recess time comes?

2 comments:

  1. sometimes change is for the better.. and we have to accept it no matter what.. change teaches us to grow up..
    Goold Luck for your SPM babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's probably true, we learn more through changes.
    thanks !

    ReplyDelete

blah blah blah