I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM.
I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM.
I JUST LIKE HIM LIKE HIM. OKAY?
but, he doesn't like me like me. seriously. I know it.
how do I know that?
Okay, I lied. I don't know that.
Bloody Hell.
and at school, he's like, EVERYWHERE.
everywhere I turn, HE'S there with his friends.
he makes me panic at the sight of him; panic nervous, that is.
I puzzled myself sometimes:Why would I want to get all panic?
It's not like he's looking at my direction, RIGHT?
I once made a promise to myself:
Not to get myself in emotions that can lead me to my misery.
NO. I. CAN'T. HAVE. HIM.
I hate this! I hate this! I hate this!
he DOESN'T LIKE ME.
he DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME.
I am invisible.
( major LOSER alert )
this sucks x10
I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM.
I JUST LIKE HIM LIKE HIM. OKAY?
but, he doesn't like me like me. seriously. I know it.
how do I know that?
Okay, I lied. I don't know that.
Bloody Hell.
and at school, he's like, EVERYWHERE.
everywhere I turn, HE'S there with his friends.
he makes me panic at the sight of him; panic nervous, that is.
I puzzled myself sometimes:Why would I want to get all panic?
It's not like he's looking at my direction, RIGHT?
I once made a promise to myself:
Not to get myself in emotions that can lead me to my misery.
NO. I. CAN'T. HAVE. HIM.
I hate this! I hate this! I hate this!
he DOESN'T LIKE ME.
he DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME.
I am invisible.
( major LOSER alert )
this sucks x10


who is he??
ReplyDeleteI need details, girl...
and, no, you are not invisible..
Boys are just stupid and blind..
true, guys are blind. haha
ReplyDeletebut i am just not up to his standards anyway.
his smile got me hooked up.
his voice is full of confidence.
his eyes are just...deep