Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hari Permuafakatan (II) '10

I told ummi. I told abah. I reminded ummi. but I forgot to ask abah if he will be the one to talk to teacher. For the first time in my life, I'm scared of what teacher will tell them.

Before this, it was like, I'm a good student. I did my homework. I never missed an assignment. There's nothing to worry about.


but that was before. This year, my result is going down. I did some of my homework. I never did any essays or karangan. The truth is, the only subject that I don't mind doing homework is Additional Mathematics. Yes, the only homework that I constantly check. Well because teacher will give us demerits if we don't. Really. My Bahasa Melayu teacher had threatened (just to scare us) with demerits. Its either homework or demerits. but I don't give a damn much about that.

I hope I hope I hope that teacher says good things about me. Things like; she pays attention in class, she never sleeps during any of my lessons unlike somebody, and and that she listens to my advices. Good good things.


WISH ME LUCK ON SATURDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah