Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Sorry.

Dear world.
I want to apologize to my dearest friend. He was just trying to help. I know, I know.
I am being insensitive. I am being stupid. because I am. yes, I am.
Sorry that you don't understand me. I am very complex. I've been very simple so everyone would understand me. but now, let me be stupid for a while. just for a little while.

I'm not okay. I am never okay.

I'm not good with apologizes anymore. I'm not good at anything. but, I'm sorry Sameer. guilt hurt WAY bad than stomach pain. and NO, this is not an April fool's joke.

I am currently hating a person that I had actually trust the most. and she had betrayed my trust. I feel stupid for not expecting this. I saw all the clues but I buried it deep inside my heart so that I wont get hurt.
but I did.
Its all too hard for me to accept this BS.

Send me to the shrink will you? Classified details.
I can't tell you more than this. but, I know, I'll crack soon enough if I don't talk to someone.

2 comments:

  1. whats wrong dear? any problem you know you can tell me or suhana. we are always here for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup.. you can always just talk to us

    ReplyDelete

blah blah blah