I can't be alone for so long.
Everyone is going away, some just wont come back. What do I do?
First there was one, she was happy with us. I was happy being with around her. Then things change and chaos kicks in to this fairytale lie. I miss her so much. I wish there was something I could do. I feel useless. powerless. the minority of the mind. What could I do?
One day, I hugged her. I just miss her so much but there was no warmth in that hug. I hugged her body, not her soul. I felt cold and terror. Who are you? I just couldn't hug her anymore. A fear that she's not really there. but Where are you, then?
She left. and never did come back.
One by one. They all left. Leaving their bodies behind and their once soul fled away. The complexity of surviving could not compare to the reasons of living.
AbahUmmiAlongAlangAlissaDaneetaDayahBainaSuhanaThuraiyaAthieraNabilaNana
W ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


everything will soon be ok.. just be patient and hold on :)
ReplyDelete♥ you ;)
ReplyDelete