Tuesday, May 4, 2010

life brief candle



LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
and so, let me sing
this oh so sad song
sigh in between those sorrow
and find faith in tomorrow

i'm scared of tomorrow. tomorrow. tomorrow.
tomorrow is unexpected. anything could happen.
like today, from my observation (not stalking !), i learn that
W macam ada hati kat seseorang. I know that it's not me. ;(

I, hereby declare that I should not even LOOK at guys for none of them is for me.
I am invisible.
Just like during mathematics lesson,
everyone is supposed to take turns to give answers for the question given. teacher asked everyone on my row. when it's my turn, I was absolutely ready to give the answer, but she skipped my turn and went for the other person next to me. Dah semangat nak jawab dah. but teacher did not acknowledge my existence. but either way, I don't mind being ignored for the rest of the year so I don't have to figure out the answers for the equations. ;)

Therefore, we can conclude that
ice-cream on waffles are yummy .

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah