Sunday, May 9, 2010

Room for Rent

Today, on Mother's Day. I saw tears. we all held back but tears are stronger.
Along went to Matrik in Perak. we sent her to the airport. I did not cry. I cried the night before and early this morning, where no one will see.

I don't know which part is sad for me. the fact that my sister is going on with life and someday I'm going to leave too or the part that I have to be in charge around the house now. As if my little sisters would ever listen to me.

Either way, I guess the only person that actually listens to me when I had problems and complications is her. The only person that knows the secret jokes between these sisters. I never told her that, but I would just assume that she knows. I'm scared that I'm going to face complications without her. I mean, I hope everything is going to be fine.

I should be talking about my mother on Mother's Day. Instead, I'm talking about my sister. My mom cried, she could not believe that her daughter is going away. but really, we all are going to miss her. The room would be silent most of the time now that she's gone. It already has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah