Friday, July 16, 2010

Everyone knows :O

His parents knows about us ! He told them. They're being so supportive. like, whoa. idk if it is a good thing or a bad thing. I mean, if this relationship has involved parents, it means that everything is official. Its not like i don't want to get official. Its just that, I'm bloody scared if things don't work out and I would put to blame. and I hate guilt. Guilt is pure EVIL. haha

also, Mahathir, Mackenzie, and Azlan knows about it too. They saw Waaafi smiled (his oh-so-charming-smile) at me in class and suspected something.

Therefore, I must tell Ashley sooner or later, or else, well, total chaos. I hate it when Ashley is like in a bad mood. and when she hates someone. Its always filled with rage. I'm scared of those rage. and I didn't mean to not-telling her about it, but is just the topic hasn't come up yet.

OHMYGAWD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah