Do you promise to tell the truth and only the truth ?
-Yes
I'm scared that if I continue on with this relationship, I'll get pretty much distracted and couldn't study well. I know, I'm giving this a try. but what if I accidentally follow my parent's footsteps and hurt him? I don't wanna do that. ever. Am I really gonna take this risk, on him?
I mean, I am his first gf. ever. and he cherish me so. I love him, but I'm scared that I'll leave him someday and couldn't do any of those things we've planned.
I don't want to get so attached, then leave with tears. I don't wanna go through that phase again.
tak nak pindah. not yet.
D:
-Yes
I'm scared that if I continue on with this relationship, I'll get pretty much distracted and couldn't study well. I know, I'm giving this a try. but what if I accidentally follow my parent's footsteps and hurt him? I don't wanna do that. ever. Am I really gonna take this risk, on him?
I mean, I am his first gf. ever. and he cherish me so. I love him, but I'm scared that I'll leave him someday and couldn't do any of those things we've planned.
I don't want to get so attached, then leave with tears. I don't wanna go through that phase again.
tak nak pindah. not yet.
D:
hey mister mister


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah