Monday, July 12, 2010

Jealous

Yes, this is the feeling that usually comes after being with a partner. I am jealous 'cause the fact that he is mine ( well, yes ) but no one seems to know about us and that some other girls tend to be really close to him. really close. well, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. but I debated with myself that probably, possibly that he is usually like that, even before we were together. but that is no exception ! and I don't wanna be a bad gf by telling him to stay away from his friends (aka the girls).

anyways ! he read that post on fb ! the one that me and Baina talked about ice creams and that our boyfie should treat us ice creams of our choice. haha, then he texted me.
"Lpas spm, insyaallah kita pergi jalan k. ambik lesen lok. you want to choose your fav ice cream don't you ?"


wafie my boyfie
it feels nice to say that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah