Saturday, August 28, 2010

Abdul Wafi

before (07.07.2010)
me : kenapa kita tak pernah cakap kat sekolah ah ?
Waaafi : erm, sebab mek malu.
me : ha ? bukan laki takleh malu ke ? hee :)
Waaafi : erm, guys, uh, guys are shy towards the girl they like. uhm.
me : (confused, but I wasn't that naive) wait, Wafi, are you saying that you like me ? or did I misinterpret the message ?
Waaafi : yes, Nora. mek mengaku.
me : (almost dropped the phone) OMG.
*lebih kurang macam tu laa.

Everything went smoothly after that :)

after(present)
imagine that I'm on cloud nine. imagine that your heart yearns to see that person. always glancing towards that person's direction. hoping to see that smile, and make everything alright. When a crappy day comes, he'll bring the laughter.

dia lawak : suka wat orang gelak sampai sakit perut. haha
dia
jiwang : ayat berbunga-bunga, my sayang (:
dia
rajin : well, dia rajin if I'm rajin. and I'm rajin when he is. we're dependent on each other.
suara merdu : suka sangat bila dengar dia mengaji, suara dia nyanyi masa dalam kelas ( jatuh hati terus terpikat punya lah )

*
me : sebenarnya, Nora dah jatuh hati kat Wafi sejak pertengahan tahun lepas lagi. :)
Waaafi : I've fallen for you since you entered the school. you were the new girl and I couldn't even talk to you.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah