Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Tak Mati Lagi

I know, I've been away from some people for like really long. Some tend to forget about me, some are just there to remember. Kita memang rapat dulu, tapi mungkin tak, maybe it was all in my head. The part where we would laugh as we would try out new things together. and when I cried and you watched to comfort ?

I remembered the details as if it was really special to me. It is special. but probably not to you. I'm sorry that I actually have to move masa form 2, I'm sorry I am not your best friend anymore. I'm sorry I am not your cool friends with those DSLR and those clothes. I am no one. I get it.

You moved on, I did too, but maybe some of the past is attached with me. The past; its grip hold on to me until I could remember it and memories those moments that may be useful for the future.
I am insignificant.

Pergi lah dengan mereka. Aku tetap aku. Aku tidak layak. Terima Kasih.

1 comment:

  1. Dear, what are you talking about? I mean who are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete

blah blah blah