Sungguh!
Living in a hostel is a totally different environment to me. But one thing's for sure, friends are great to you. Its just that, no matter how many friends are around to comfort you, it is just not the same without your family there. Especially when you're so freakin' far from anyone you love.
This would be the time to find someone to have a heart to heart conversation. And to learn more about others...?
My mind is definitely not in the right track. I can't focus much in class. But I can't tell anyone that. So, shhhh.... hahaha
Wafi told me NOT to be lazy. I'm trying, okay? I can't understand Physics much. Whenever I start to do Physic's assignments, and I couldn't do a question, I would drag myself to do anything else. In short, I procrastinate. I'm not lazy, I procrastinate. There's a difference.
I tried not to call anyone since buying prepaid credit is limited for me. Sometimes I wish there isn't any left for me to call anyone or to text people. That way , maybe, I don't have to worry about why hasn't anyone called me yet or text me yet. Betul tak?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah