Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ayam Masak Merah


"1st syarat mak and kakak mek is : isteri mek mesti pande masak."
Syarat lain? Ada lagi tak? :3

Wow, hidup kita berbeza kan? Your family is like, always eating at home, together. Home-cooked meal. Never go out to eat.

Mine? Well, in a week, tak semestinya ada sekali pun Ummi sempat masak. and I'm afraid to go and experiment in the kitchen. I live off from eating outside food. I'm used to that. I know, its never healthy that way. I'm not healthy. I'm sorry I'm not perfect.



And you remembered the promise I made to myself, that I'll marry the guy that will make me try cooking, not by force, but willingness of my heart. I think that guy is you. :) Just that I'm not sure if its yummy to eat?


Macam mana lah ni?
Me? or pilihan kakaknya?

Well
Macam teacher Azian kata : A problem is not a barrier if you make it as a trigger. A driving force for you to do more and more, better and better each day. Its all on how you see it. Its a challenge, so grab it!
I can do this, I can do this, I can do this. Oh God, help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah