Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rest

Mlm Ahad I slept at 11pm woke up at about 3am and stayed up until morning. which I don't mind doing every day because I needed to complete my assignments anyway. and its quiet and better to do it in the morning. 


Then I have that English drama and when we performed, I forgot my friend's line and made the drama short-- I feel bad. She was looking forward for that line. Penat je dia hafal :( and it was all my fault. 


I dragged myself all day, then I slept that evening after Maghrib for about 15 mins. It was a good rest. and I still haven't have the chance to lie on my bed. Please, don't tempt me. I don't need sleep, I know I don't. I can't pamper myself. Kau tak layak, tau tak? 

I'll sleep when I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah