Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jgn lupa

Maybe I was over reacting on the "can't do it on time" thing. Its nothing compared to the real future, the real world.


Macam Wafi kata:
"mun ktk xpat lepas apa yg ktk ada time tok, camne ktk akan lepas pada masa hadapan? adakah ktk akan lari jak?"
*apabila Wafi bersuara*


The future will be tougher and my mindset must be ready for it. I know I wont be alone in this. Eveyone is there to support me. I have all the wonderful people I need. I am content. Thank you Allah :) Thank you Wafi.


***

Strive, Struggle but don't Stress out - My new motto



and that's what I wrote for my motto in the profile. Whee, my part is half done for the magazine. Now, we wait for the pengumpulan data, wartawan and photographer do their thing before we do the editing TOGETHER.


Yes, we have the whole team with us. YEAY.


*tepuk dada* All iz well. All iz well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah