So my calendar would be like, January, February, March, April, April, June, July,..
In mid April is when IAMJETFUEL will operate online again after they revamp the website. I want I want I want that JETCIRCLESCARF. *mouth drooling*
and early May is when we (PPKS UMK students) will have our final exam. This is where the pressure kicks in. I mean, thoughts like, "What if I couldn't remember anything I studied?" or "What if I couldn't pass the grade to be a Vet?", those thoughts hunt me down and I choked. To tell you the truth, most of big exams that I took, I couldn't handle the pressure and just cried my eyes out. I tried holding back the tears but then my nose would be red as if I had the flu! Then I thought, What is wrong with me? Aren't you weird enough already, stop crying! Such a crybaby. Or what Wafi would say, congek -.-'
Then when the exams in May are over, we'll be having that Graduation Dinner. Wheee :D I never been to one, I guess. So I'm excited to even go to the gathering. After the dinner, I guess we're going to say our goodbyes and go to our homes and see each other again in UMK. I know somehow we wont be in the same class next year or even be in the same faculty.
The other KMK students (budak2 matrikulasi) are having their annual dinner tonight and PPKS UMK was not invited. Can you say, 'left out'? Ouch. Takpa, we'll have our dinner later. We'll have our own moments together. :)
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah