No one notices. I think.
![]() |
| See how I accidentally left out the S? |
Before I thought that it wont go any worse, the Buku Program for the VIPs was not put on the coffee table.
It was in Asyikin's file in her bag.
Then, Hakim (he was sitting next to Puan Azian) got the BP and gave them. Phew.
And when Puan Nordasyimah gave the talk, she had been standing behind the rostrum FOR THE WHOLE HOUR AND A HALF. Kesian dia. Why she no sit at chair? huhu. Now we look like some inconsiderate evil doers who are being unthoughtful about others.
But overall, it was a good talk by Puan Nordasyimah. I hope you are always blessed with God's love. I hope your perniagaan will prosper always.
I'm still getting the pics from Sue's camera. Hope there's some good shots. We paid like...RM5 to rent her camera for good quality pictures.
Gaaaah. and I guess Wafi is busy too. He didn't reply. :(
Amelia



No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah