Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh yeah

Assalamualaikum. Hey. Hi. Wassup ? O_o
Lets get on with what's on my mind. 
  • Nad Zai's Blog
  • Work
  • Annual Dinner
I stumbled upon my friend's twitter and I guess I stalked her blog too. Anyway. I saw that her blog was just so (I admit) really awesome. I mean, compared to mine, mine's just plain lame. Gahhh. This is when the ego of wanting more than anybody else comes and get me in the mood to blog again. I want to be better than her. I mean, she's doing her A levels and HAS a pretty awesome social life, PLUS she's an A STUDENT. How can she even manage her blog with such a busy life? Hmm. I need a plan. A plan to at least have ALL my desires fulfilled. *MUAHAHA* but how ? I should do some kind of a timetable for work and play. Something that I can stick to. Hmm.

Moving on to the next agenda.

Work? Assignments that is. I neeeeeeed to get my Lab reports done (PHYSICS..OH) and well, other kinds of presentations on our way. Which reminds me of the MINI SEMINAR for Management Class. NEED TO FINISH THE BUKU PROGRAM MINI SEMINAR. Our presenter's gonna come on the 27th March. which is..in less than 2 days. Breathe in, breathe out. Al iz well.

(Okay, Bie baru je pakaikan this tudung pink (on me) without saying a thing. I feel like a doll. HAHA) 

Any who.

Annual dinner is on the 6th of May. and I'm planning on my outfit. Long skirt? T-shirt? Cardigan? IAMJETFUEL Circle Scarf? 
I WANT that scarf. Please oh please. Even though if the dinner tiba-tiba tak menjadi ke.

I'm done ranting for today. Oh wait, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! :D Her birthday was on the 23rd March. Gonna send you something. As soon is I'm done wrapping it. 

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah